Welcome to isans.net!

Hi, and welcome to isans.net. This will be a page of my ramblings on various subjects, as well as updates on some projects I'm working on. More on that later. To start out with, I'm going to be recycling a little content. Mainly by taking things I've posted elsewhere that were amusing and/or interesting and consolidating them in one place. Hopefully they're half as interesting as I thought they were when I wrote them. New content will also be added as I come up with stuff. And I will also be discussing/linking to a few other projects I am working on. For starters, I'm going to be restarting a project I was working on to create a website for players of Virtua Fighter 5 to participate in a ranking system. It won't launch until the release of Final Showdown though, so don't look for it too soon. Other things will be announced as I have time to work on them. Stay tuned. ;)

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Shopkins are here! Where to find baby shopkins? LOL Surprise Dolls Underwraps, and new toys!

Japanese haus sumire

Hardcore Round Cuminmouth Mounds Fast