Shopkins are here! Where to find baby shopkins? LOL Surprise Dolls Underwraps, and new toys!


Lots of new toys today! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, my name is Phoebe and this is my hobby channel! I love all things cute and soft! My specialty is SQUISHIES and finding you guys awesome deals! I also love to open up Tsum Tsums, plushies, subscription boxes, and doing toy reviews! For all this and more, join the fam and please hit subscribe! (ΦωΦ) SONG: Blue Skies by Silent Partner Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are my own. Send Me Mail! PO Box 13001 Minneapolis, MN 55414 SHOP: http://www.ebay.com/usr/kiki_catnovelties INSTAGRAM HANDLE: kikicatnovelties TWITTER: @kikithesiberian For business inquiries, please email us at: kikicatnovelties@gmail.com Check out my Squishy Playlist! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLda8ga6tlTMg8whq8wRMLzbbKFK2vwI1q

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Japanese haus sumire

Hardcore Round Cuminmouth Mounds Fast